We believe in God
• In one eternal God who exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• God is holy and is the Creator and Sustainer of all things.
We believe in Jesus
• That Jesus is fully God and entered human form by the conception of the Holy Spirit and miraculously born of the virgin Mary.
• Jesus lived a sinless life, died for ours sins, rose again, and sits now at the right hand of God as our advocate.
• That Jesus will personally return and that his return is not far off.
We believe in the Holy Spirit
• That the Holy Spirit is God. We believe the Holy Spirit was sent by the Father in Jesus’ name to teach and remind us of Christ’s words and to convict us of sin.
• The Holy Spirit brings about the new birth and at the point of salvation, comes to live inside the believer and guides us into life eternal through the process of sanctification.
• The Holy Spirit provides the power to overcome temptation, defeat sin, and produce righteousness in the believer's life.
• The Holy Spirit also provides unique gifts for each believer to use to help the church fulfill its mission and purpose.
We believe in the Bible
• That the Bible is God’s inspired Word.
• God has preserved His Word and that the Bible is the sole authority for our faith and life.
We work out our biblical theology through the use of the Wesleyan Quadrilateral. Scripture as primary, paying additional attention to historical tradition, personal experience, and sound reason.
We believe in Salvation
• That salvation is by grace through faith in Christ. Jesus death on the cross is the only payment for our sins that God will accept.
• That all people who believe in Christ are justified by Christ’s blood and enter into a personal relationship with God without the need of any other mediator.
• That God adopts into His Family all those who repent of their sin and accept by faith the Lord Jesus.
We believe in Church
• That the church’s primary purpose is to glorify Christ.
• The church is made up of all who believe in the Lord Jesus.
• That Scripture commands believers to gather in community to devote themselves to worship, fellowship, ministry, outreach, prayer, the teaching of His Word, and to receive the sacraments of baptism and communion.
• That God has gifted each member of the church to fulfill the purposes of the church.
• That under the discipline of the Holy Spirit the Church exists for the maintenance of worship, edification of believers, and the redemption of the world
• That each church should provide a biblical leadership structure that will provide direction to the church as it fulfills its purpose as well as accountability, discipline, preservation of unity, and care for the body.
We believe in People
• That all people are created in the image of God.
• That because of Adam’s sin, all people are sinful by nature and choice. We believe people, unless they have experienced forgiveness in Christ, are lost and alienated from God.
We believe in Eternity
• In the resurrection of the body and that believers will enjoy eternal life.
• All men and women stand under the righteous judgement of Jesus Christ, both now and in the last day.
We believe in the resurrection of the dead; the righteous to life eternal and the wicked to endless condemnation.
Not one of us can fathom or comprehend the extent of God's grace and mercy. Therefore all people have hope through Christ.